Dr. Amy P. Abernethy is Principal Deputy Commissioner of the US FDA, where she oversees the agency’s day-to-day functioning and directs special and high-priority initiatives. Prior to joining the FDA, Abernethy was chief medical officer, chief scientific officer and senior vice president of oncology for Flatiron Health. Earlier, she was a professor of medicine at Duke University School of Medicine.
- Amy P. Abernethy, US FDA
- Graeme Archer, GSK R&D
- Jesse Berlin, Johnson & Johnson
- Lawrence Carin, Duke
- Noémie Elhadad, Columbia
- Igor Jurisica, Krembil Research Institute and University of Toronto
- Faisal Khan, AstraZeneca
- Kannan Natarajan, Pfizer
- Amol Navathe, University of Pennsylvania
- Adler Perotte, Columbia
- Patrick Ryan, Janssen Research and Development
- Mary Ann Slack, US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Simon Tavaré, Columbia
- Mihaela van der Schaar, Cambridge
- Li Wang, AbbVie
Countdown to AIPM
AIPM has begun!
Welcome Address — David Madigan, Ph.D., Columbia University
A Perspective on the Promise and Pitfalls of Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Drug Development — Kannan Natarajan, Pfizer Inc.
Machine Learning: Changing the future of healthcare – from next generation clinical trials to individualized treatment effects — Mihaela van der Schaar, University of Cambridge
Discussant — Patrick Ryan, Janssen Research and Development
ML and AI in Clinical Development and Statistical Innovation — Wang Li, AbbVie.
Opportunities for AI in Healthcare — Lawrence Carin, Duke University
- Demissie Alemayehu, Pfizer Inc.
- David Madigan, Columbia University